- Ask questions.
- Respect and listen to your classmates.
- Respect and listen to the teacher.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Be prepared for class.
- Be quiet when the teacher is talking.
- Be quiet when classmates are talking.
- Share new ideas.
What are the 5 school rules?
- The teacher facilitates learning in classrooms and students follow instructions.
- Be punctual for all classes and have all necessary equipment.
- Behaviours which interrupt learning or distract others are not acceptable.
- Respect the rights of others and their property.
- Speak respectfully at all times.
What rules should be in school?
A List of 30 Basic Classroom Rules
- Be kind.
- Turn up to class on time.
- Listen to your teacher.
- Always try your best.
- Be respectful to the school grounds.
- Put your hand up if you.d like to speak.
- Make others happy.
What are the basic rules of a school?
General School Rules
- Follow directions the first time given.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Use indoor voices.
- Teasing, name calling and foul language are not acceptable.
- Walk quietly when entering or leaving the building.
- Be courteous and respectful at all times.
- Gum chewing is not permitted.
Building relationships with students begins first and foremost with the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This means to treat students respectfully, ask politely, and correct kindly.
What is the 10 10 rule in school?
This tool helps prevent the number of times students ask to leave the room during important informational times. This is done by implementing the 10/10 rule where students don.t leave the room during the first or last ten minutes of class.
What are the 7 classroom rules?
- Come to class prepared to learn. Always come to class with complete preparation for learning.
- Don.t ever cheat.
- Always be on time.
- Be attentive to teachers while teaching.
- No vandalism is allowed in the classroom.
- Be well dressed in complete uniform.
- Respect your body.
- Keep your classroom clean.
What are 3 good rules for a classroom?
However, here are some basic guidelines you need to follow when setting your class rules: They should be clear and easy to understand. Keep them brief and easy to remember. Set a positive tone and ensure the rules aren.t stifling.
What are 10 things you will do to maintain a safe classroom?
How To Make Your Classroom A Safe Haven For Your Students
- Rely on schedules, routines, and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, organized classroom.
- Be the same teacher yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- Be kind.
- Protect your students from misbehavior.
- Don.t take misbehavior personally.
- Maintain a peaceful learning environment.
What are the four rules of classroom management?
In his basic classroom management plan, Linsin recommends including the following rules:
- Listen and follow directions.
- Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Respect your classmates and your teacher.
What are at least 6 guidelines for developing effective classroom rules?
To begin, it.s important to recognize that to be effective in dissuading misbehavior, your rules must meet each of the following six criteria:
- They must be simple.
- They must be definable.
- They must be enforceable.
- They must be expansive.
- They must be prominent.
- They must be behavior rules only.
- Creating Your Own Rules.
What is an example of a classroom rule?
Classroom Rules Example
Be kind and polite to others. Keep your hands and feet to yourself. Be respectful of classmates, teachers, and belongings. Listen to the teacher and follow instructions.